Talk to us about extending your home whether it be an extra room or a large feature area of the existing home.
- We have built a number of extensions for customers needing to expand their homes to suit their needs. We are experienced at handling the required processes and can make it a trouble-free experience for you.
- In most cases drafting plans are handled by either the client’s designer or our own team. In most cases there are certain criteria that need to be met including council requirements and certification.
- Preston & Sons invite you to discuss your ideas. It might be easier than you think.
Extension to this trendy wood finished open plan style home
- Our client wanted to extend their modern bush bungalow to have an extra bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe complemented with an adjoining private wooden deck area.
- Existing downstairs rooms also needed refurbishment and inclusion of a laundry and storage room.
- Architect Brendan Wong must be commended for designing a wonderful extension to this already stately home.
Extending to create a total indoor outdoor living experience
- This home has a stunning view of Culburra Beach.
- Our client wanted to expand the home in such a way that they could encompass this magnificent view and make it a total inside living experience.
- The plans compromised of a challenging 11m outsize expanding aluminium window frame that could contract and open depending in weather conditions.
A dream outdoor entertaining area extension
- Our client wanted us to build an entertainment area that could be closed at times of unsuitable wether and could be opened for glorious sunny days.
- This area would also be used as a barbecue and pizza oven cooking area.
- The challenge was to build the extension so that it was in keeping with the original design.